Thursday, June 30, 2016

Four days at the beach

Well, I'm at Gulf Shores beach with the wife, that's in south Alabama. It's a nice beach. First day here I went jogging. It's been a long time since I have jogged and it was hot today. It's the end of June and the start of July. When we get back home I'm going to work on converting the "swamp clown" script into a short story. It's fleshing out pretty good so far at around 9,000ish words.

During this time off I'm going to try and excercise more and get more jogging in. Along with more water! I'm typing this from my phone. I'll try and post a few pics from it and the cover of "Swamp Clown" the short story that's being worked on.

My apologies, I'm not going to be the best grammar person after about a two mile run in the summer. I'll def do my best on the shorts though :).

Well I'll have to add pics later. Blogger won't let me add from my phone right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment